Need Help Paying Past Due NM Gas Bills?
NM HEAT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
LAGUNA TRIBAL MEMBERS GAS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
MANAGED BY THE PUEBLO OF LAGUNA BENEFITS SERVICES PROGRAM
What is NM HEAT?
The NM HEAT Assistance Program is a temporary program to help low-income households pay over-due, NM Gas bills. The Program is open to all Laguna Tribal members who reside on the reservation and who are NM Gas customers. NM HEAT is not a grant program. You do not have to repay it.
NM HEAT Can:
• Pay current and past due gas bills
• Pay fees and interest assessed on your account
How do I apply?
• Request an application by calling the POL Benefits Services at (505) 552-5738
• Applications are available at the POL Benefits Services office located at 7 Rio San Jose Rd, Laguna, NM
• Download an application at www.lagunaua.org
To apply, you will need:
• Names of people in your household;
• Dates of birth for all household members; and
• A recent NM Gas billing statement.
For more information, please contact
PUEBLO OF LAGUNA BENEFITS SERVICES
PUEBLO OF LAGUNA UTILITY AUTHORITY